Thursday, June 2, 2011

Storms, tsunami on East Coast

I don't know what happened, I wrote a 4 paragraph post about a month ago, clicked on post and It's nowhere to be found.

Any who, I had mentioned again, and I've said this many times before, housing prices will plummet to 1993 levels. NY will follow slowly, only because there is still a lot of "old" cash in New York. In New York city, we will still prices of Condos and Apartments go down about 12% over the summer of 2011.

I feel a strong quake Will hit about 300 miles off the East Coast causing a tsunami scare. Soon in the future, I fear, a larger tsunami will follow causing significant damage on the east coast. This will be around 2013-2016. An indication will be when 3 volcanoes of significant sizes will be erupting at the same time, you will almost be able to make a sort of triangle on a map of the globe connecting these volcanoes.

The U.S. economy will continue it's downward spiral, I urge anyone who owns Gold, to sell it soon, because the price will level out and then fall about 30% around the end of 2011 or early 2012. Take the profit you made and sell, walk away and pat yourself on the back, sell 40% or more of your stake in fine metals.

No comments: